Find your fit for Bracelet20 Oct • Care Files
How to Measure Your Fit For Bracelet
When it comes to bracelets, having the right fit is essential. Else, your accessory may end up in your jewellery box rather than adorning your wrist. To minimize the risk of having ill-fitting jewellery and the hassle of resizing them, you need to get the right measurements.
Wondering how to get accurate measurements for your bracelets? Fret not, for we have you covered. Read on to know how to find the right fit for bracelets.
You can follow any of the two common ways to find your bracelet size.
By Measuring an Existing Bracelet
- Take an existing bracelet that fits you properly.
- Using a measuring tape or ruler, measure the bracelet from the clasp to the end. This will give you your bracelet size.
By Measuring Your Wrist
- Using a ribbon measuring tape or a strip of paper, measure your wrist at the wrist bone or just below it. Select a place where you normally wear a bracelet.
- Mark the spot where the tape or the strip of paper overlaps.
- Measure the distance (in mm) using a ruler and note it down. This is your wrist size.
- To get your bracelet size, modify the wrist size measurement in the following way:
Things to Keep in Mind for Bracelets
- Sometimes you may find that a bracelet is being offered in certain specific sizes. To know your bracelet size, just add 1/2 inch to your wrist measurement.
- If you want to derive the wrist circumference from the bracelet size, just deduct 1/2 inch from it.